Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's sweet treat

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I thought I'd post this before Saturday and before I forget to post it.
I used Sizzix "sweet treat" die from the Life Made Simple line.
This was the first time I used Doodlebug's solid red card stock to make a box. I must say, it really is good card stock for making boxes with creases. Plus it matches all their paper.
The size of the bag is perfect for small treats. I put a Ghirardelli chocolate and 2 tea bags in it.
Thanks for stopping by today!!! Sorry this post is so short. Have a great holiday weekend!!!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Happy Valentine's Day Cheryl! Dang, this is just TOO CUTE. Really, really love the bold red and pink combo. Enjoy the long weekend.

Lynn said...

Sweet treat bag, Cheryl! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...