Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Boy's Day favor box

Happy Good Friday!!! I just received this new box die from Sizzix today. It is from the newest release in the Where Women Cook line. Perfect size to package baked goods and pass out to family and friends.  It made me think of Boy's Day which is coming up in a couple weeks.
I used Doodlebug Designs card stock to make the box. And an older Sizzix tag die. I actually forgot that I had the matching Doodlebug baby stamp and die set so I was able to match the stamped monkey with the paper. The blue stars is the opposite side of the monkey paper.
Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend! I forgot to mention, Happy Easter too!!!

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That cute treat box would surely put a big smile on any boys face.

Creations by Shirl said...

love the monkey theme, and a box to treasure...
Enjoy your happy Easter Cheryl!

Sharon O said...

Cute box. Love the paper and monkey stamp. Have a nice Easter weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...