Thursday, December 05, 2013

Valentine's candy box/card

Seriously, I was all set to post this the other day and then my computer went wonky again. I could not get on the internet all day and night. I've been MIA for awhile and missed the whole month of November. My husband had eye surgery the end of October and I spent 3 weeks driving him around everyday and it was rough getting anything done. So glad he is much better now. 
So here is a candy box/card that I made to give to the ladies in the stamp club group that I belong to. I got this cut file from Eunice who has a blog called "a star for chiemi". Go and visit her, she is amazing! I used my Eclips machine to cut this out. The dog and cat are stencils from Taj Clubhouse. I believe it's one of their latest releases.
I kept this simple since I was running out of time to finish it. And would you believe that this is not the initial idea? I actually tore off everything on Monday and redid it all.
Hopefully I can start working on my Christmas cards and tags that I need to finish.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to post some Christmas projects soon!!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad to see that you are back to blogging. I missed you. I assumed it was your health that was preventing you from working but I didn't think about Cliff not being able to drive. I did see him at JJ's so I knew about his surgery. He was by that time functioning fine. Love your cute project. I've never used a cut-file but I know that Eunice does lots of amazing projects. Happy to see you using TAJ products. Love that line. Happily anticipating seeing your Xmas crafting.

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your treat box, the images are just the cutest on there....
Happy holiday's Cheryl~

Roberta said...

So glad Cliff is doing so much better. I don't know what he would do without you. Wonderful that you found some time to do some crafting. Loved the treat box and Taj stencils you used.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...